Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Truely excellent flash!

A little too repetitive for me, but nicely done. The only thing besides that is the fact that this flash tried to set a cookie on my computer. Firefox alerted me to it and I denied it.

Fairy Sorrow Fairy Sorrow

Now that' talent!

I hardly ever give reviews anymore, but I had to say that this is one of the best I've seen in a long time. I eagerly await your next work!!

Plague City: Chapter One. Plague City: Chapter One.

That was soooo freaky!

This shit rocks! I loved the voice-overs, the dark imagery, the music, everything! Don't change a thing! Ready and waiting for more!

Japan's Finest Japan's Finest

meh!

You have the skillz, now use them for something better than some characters doing a gay dance!

Los Dias Sin Dias Los Dias Sin Dias

Fantastic work!

....Speechless! I wouldn't change a thing. Awesome look into a person's mind.

Jack. Jack.

Nice work!

Everything was nicely done! The only problem I see is that it was a bit short.

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

Sorry but......

I did find it annoying! Too damn repetitive for my tastes. Obviously you are talented, but use your talents for something more worthwile.

Erik the Juiceman MikeEp5 Erik the Juiceman MikeEp5

too cool!

Can't wait for the next episode!!

Erik the Juiceman: XMAS 2 Erik the Juiceman: XMAS 2

Heh, funny as hell!

Great sound, great animation, funny plot. Now i'm off to see the rest of your ETJM flashes!

(old vers)Dead Rain 1 (old vers)Dead Rain 1

Broomstick!! Blowjob?

Dude, i made the mistake of watching #5 first, so my expectations were high, but still this is some killer flash! Glad that ya added voices in the following #'s. I'm gonna watch the rest of the series now. You are gonna be a force to be reckoned with.....!